Drive for a small company, with the security and benefits
of a large company.
O&S Trucking wants to offer our drivers more opportunities, as reflected in our competitive lease-to-own program. With zero down, and no credit check, all you need is six months experience. We also offer a sign on bonuses, along with fuel surcharges. We believe our flexibility, vast experience and innovative approach to the trucking business makes O&S Trucking the best choice for you.
We’ve made it easy for you to join O&S Trucking. Our online application process can get you one step closer to your new career. Thanks to our alliance with Prime Trucking, team freight positions are now available.
Chat with a Recruiter
We are excited that you are considering joining O&S Trucking Company. Listed below are the qualifications drivers need to meet. We’ve also made it easy for you to download your application and release form so you can mail or fax them to us.
We also are ready to take any questions you might have. Chat with a recruiter to learn more about becoming a part of the O&S Trucking family.
*Online chat is only available Monday – Friday from 8am – 4pm CDT.
O&S Driver Qualification Guidelines
- Drivers should be at least 23 years of age.
- Drivers should have 6 months of recent, verifiable OTR experience.
- Applicants should currently reside in the United States and be eligible for employment in the United States.
- O&S is permitted to run the lower 48 states and Canada however we primarily run Midwest, East Coast and Northeast Texas.
- O&S drivers can live anywhere in the lower 48 states.
- Drivers must have had a valid driver’s license for the past 3 years. This license does not need to be a commercial driver’s license.
- Applicants must be able to read and speak the English language in accordance with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Drivers must be physically able to perform the job and pass a Department of Transportation physical. 80% of our freight is no touch freight, but you must be able to load and unload freight if necessary.
- O&S is a drug and alcohol free company, and we require a drug test before you qualify to drive at O&S, and drivers are subject to random drug &/or alcohol testing. If you have a history of drug or alcohol abuse, or have recently used drugs, please do not apply.
- Safety is a moral imperative at O&S Trucking. If an applicant has had a DOT preventable accident or been cited for reckless driving in the last 36 months, they are not currently eligible to drive at O&S.
- If an applicant has received a DUI/DWI in the past 5 years, they are not currently eligible to drive at O&S.
- If an applicant has the following, that applicant is not currently eligible to drive at O&S:
More than 1 moving violation in the past 6 months
More than 2 moving violations in the past 12 months
More than 3 moving violations in the past 36 months
More than 4 moving violations in the past 60 months